Jumaat, 24 Jun 2011

Dilemma of a brother...

I didn't mean to say that I always help my siblings.After traveled to the city and work, I realize a difficulties finding money to support this life.When my father still alive and i need money, I just have to ask from my father.But he understood, to start a life in a city,money is a must.
However, the time has come when my father passed away.At the same time i already have permanent job,even it low-paying.
When my younger brothers started to work, it was my responsibility to make sure they are adequately supported so they can stand on their feet.
But then again, the time has come for me to have a much greater responsibility...a marriage.A responsibility I must bear, but I'm a bit disappointed when they could not understand my new life.I'm not single anymore,and soon maybe i become a father.
With my income just barely enough to pay house rent, car,bills, i can say no remaining salary left.I'm so lucky my wife is willing to help.
At the same time I don't have the heart to disappoint them.Is that all brothers in the world experiencing what I feel right now?A neverending dilemma,between my siblings hope and someone i really love...